Fullstack Senior Angular/.Net Developer
You will be working in a Scrum Team of cross-functional skills in tight collaboration practicing Agile. You will be contributing to real decisions about technology to create maintainable solutions for our customers and participating in a highly collaborative group of software engineering professionals. Learning, developing your skills, and becoming a rounded Developer in the process.
You will develop software to meet our client’s user needs using C#/.Net on the Microsoft Azure/AWS Cloud, follow best practice guidelines and help to improve those guidelines. In addition to C#, you will contribute to the Angular development within the project. You will be creating best in class documentation with our client users in mind.
• Current .Net and C# development experience
• Experience in developing REST based APIs secured using OIDC.
• Experience with Azure ADB2C or AD token-based authentication.
• Experience writing unit tests and integration tests – NUnit an advantage.
• Experience in Azure DevOps CI/CD
• Experience with modern version of Angular (ideally 8+)
• Strong CSS & layout skills – Bootstrap 4, modern CSS layout techniques
• Strong Angular unit test skills – protractor, karma etc.
• Interest in working in Cloud based technologies.
• Experience of working in a Scrum Team and an Agile environment
• Experience in UI
• Confidence to work as part of a Scrum Team.
• Desire to learn new skills.